Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Unique Description of Male Privilege

Travel and business meetings don't allow the time I'd like to have for writing, so today I want to draw your attention to this blog post that caught my eye. It presents a unique perspective on male privilege, using language and imagery that may be more palatable to those who benefit from this. 


As I read it I thought that this image doesn't really allow for the possibility of the "player" voluntarily giving up his benefits and credits to those who have not had the advantage he does. But while that may be a possibility, unfortunately the reality seems to be that few players will choose to do so even when the opportunity exists.


What are your thoughts on this unique description of male privilege?

No comments:

Post a Comment